4.10.2009

Think of it like an Easter Egg hunt...Have fun!



Thank you all for your business this past week.  Since having my bunny card featured I have been non stop packing and shipping... ok... so I have been sleeping ....so I guess it is not non stop packing... but it seems like in the past week I have made so many wonderful Friends on Etsy.  
   The kindness shared by all is contagious.   Many of the friends I have made have also been featured and it is so fun to share in everyones success.  
   I have been busily photographing many new items for listings to come.  
  I hope you will all stay tuned as I catch up with my shipping and prepare to celebrate the Easter Weekend with family and friends.
       Best to you all 
            Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!