4.20.2009

International buyers unite!

I have a goal... that is to find a wonderful vintage map of the world and begin to place little markers in the locations I have sold items to.
  They would be in , California, Wyoming, North Dakota, Colorado, South Dakota, Arkansas, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Utah,  Washington State, Oregon, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Virginia,  New york, Maine...Vancouver, British Columbia, Montreal, New Brunswick, United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Japan, New Zealand, Australia and many many more.
   I have such fun imagining places I hope to Travel to someday.  
What a wonderful international community we have on Etsy... thru the Arts , handmade and Vintage ... bringing the world together, as one!  Happy Earth Day
      I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!