10.22.2009

Wonderful Etsy Tools

Ok... so I am not working at my official Job... JB Winterberry ... home decor and antiques in Wheaton, IL today and have been surfing the web. Paying much attention to Etsy today. I have decided to experience my very first ( embarrased to say) Virtual Labs Event on how to gain exposure this holiday season... While poking around on Etsy I came up with a wonderful find! It just made my day... and here it is!
http://easyetsy.com/ Click this link to find all of the etsy tools... blog info, non etsy affiliated info... like Heart o matic, Etsy Treasure hunt... and many others

ALL IN ONE PLACE!!!!!!!!
I just love this. more info than anyone can use but so helpful to know... like getting an email when you have been featured on the front page! at STATSY
too much fun for the Etsy addict in me!
mark them as favorites... and have a blast checking them all out!
thanks to Rathina for making this fab list! Check her out at Rathina.etsy.com!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!