11.11.2012

My Pinterest  " Vintage Travel trailer"   board:
   ENVY!

photo from thesweetestoccasion.com

I adore this color palette! Love EVERY one! 
I am torn between the beautiful pallete here,  and tempted to add some Catherine Holm styling from the mid century... but... 
I am also loving the cabin style of a Ralph Lauren LOOK.
Could it be possible to do both?  To find a common color for the exterior of the camper, maybe with some handpainted touches... and switch the interior stylings out for the season or show we are doing.  Painting the interior White, with pops of color inside dictated by the accessories we bring on each trip.  Either way, I will have all Winter to browse the web and make a decission for the coming Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! So glad you stopped by!